Please read the covid protocols for Summer Slo-Pitch.
We were saddened to hear of the loss of Linda Decaire, wife of Bernie Decaire, our First Aid Coordinator.
DECAIRE, Linda (nee Fairbrother)
Born on June 15, 1945 and passed away peacefully on January 13, 2021 following a courageous battle with cancer with her loving husband, Bernie, by her side. Loving mother of Cara Weese. Dear grandmother to Nicola (Brett), Daniel, Kirsten and great-grandmother to Gage. Predeceased by parents Lawrence and Ruth Fairbrother. Linda will also be missed by best friends Shelley, Gerry and Kym Forster. Linda was a former employee of The Windsor Star and was an active volunteer with Alhambra (Algarva Caravan #168). Visiting will be held at Melady Funeral Home (572 Notre Dame St. Belle River 519-728-1500) on Friday, January 15, 2021 from 2-5 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. Please note that the Government of Ontario and the BAO mandates that reservations and masks or face coverings are required to attend the visitation. A private family service will be held. In kindness, memorial donations to Alhambra, Algarva Caravan #168 would be appreciated by the family. Online condolences may be left at www.meladyfuneral.ca
In order to participate each week in indoor ball games, you must check the questionnaire below. You must to be able to answer NO to each of the questions in order to participate. You will be asked to sign that you have answered NO to all the questions when you arrive at the complex.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Before coming to the complex each day, go over the COVID questionnaire, found on the WECSSO website, to make sure you are “good to go” that day. Upon arrival you will be required to sign a form indicating that you have answered all the questions in the questionnaire are okay to play that day.
- If you do not have your own bat (recommended) please bring Lysol wipes or equivalent to wipe down the handle before use.
- Bring your own sanitizer for personal use during the game.
- Try to keep a physical distance as much as possible.
Due to the Pandemic were are still in the midst of, there will not be a Remembrance Ceremony this year. Any members being remembered will be included in next year’s ceremony. Stay safe everyone.